Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Video of the Week: Mariquita and Stories

One of my girls' favorite songs is Mariquita on this website. When you go, look on the right of the video screen and click on the ladybug under where it says "Presione el boleto para ver."



It is a fun song to tickle your kids with. I had a little ladybug finger puppet and we would sing the song as I really put a ladybug on different parts of their bodies. They will want to see this one over and over.

Also, there are lots of little stories that are read aloud to the kids. My girls also love listening to these. They are read by native speakers and read slowly. They would be great for early learners of Spanish.

post signature

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

nice video..

Tricia said...

What a great little collection of stories and songs! My four year old is entranced...