Saturday, August 22, 2009

Confusing Post

I want to apologize for a different post that I sent out a few days ago (I deleted it right after). I have various blogs and I recently started a blog of my study of the Bible and New Testament. I wrote my entry and published without realizing that I was posting on Wanna Jugar with Migo and not on my new blog.

It will not happen again! I'll double check which blog I am posting to :) Sorry for those of you who were confused that subcribe to this blog and received it in their reader or e-mail inbox. I will only post Spanish teaching ideas and giveaways from now on :)

Make sure to enter the Spanish rap CD/DVD giveaway here before Monday night!

Many of you were interested in buying the CD/DVD that was offered. Go here and print a product order form. Select the CD's or DVD's you want to buy and send it in.

No comments: