Thursday, March 26, 2009

Juego del Jueves: Free Mini-Album

This week I decided to play a game or activity speaking in the past tense. In our regular daytime routine, we speak a lot in the present, command form and future tense, but past tense doesn't come up as regularly. My girls love looking at their baby pictures. I decided to make a mini scrapbook that told all the things they did when they were babies. I made it for my oldest daughter and it was a big hit! I read it to her once and then she read the entire thing back to me perfectly (she doesn't read yet, so she is just saying what she did when she was a baby). I really liked all the speaking this activity has! I plan on making it for my two-year-old soon.
Here is a mini version of what I printed for her:










Here is the final version all put together:


Here are some templates you could use to put in your own photos. I included un bebe and una bebe versions. You can easily make your own not using this template, also.


Instructions how to mini baby book album:

*Click on the image above and it will take you to a higher resolution. Save it to your computer. Open the file in a photo editing program or you could even use it in word in landscape without any margins. Add your own baby photos according to the words of the pages. Print on white cardstock with borderless printing option. Cut along black lines, punch holes through the black dots. Arrange each page in the order you want (I like dormia at the end). Stack all the pages together. Tie a string through the two holes and tie a knot or bow. Read and enjoy!

Please let me know if you need help using this! Also, let me know if you use it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for sharing :-)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

How sweet, I love it! What a adorable blog. Thanks for stopping by my CCC Blog, I wish I could take credit for the cakes. I just find them and post them :).

Tara said...

You have such great ideas! Thank you!

peata said...

great idea.
tfs.